Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How Terribly Gallant of You

I type this as I sit on the edge of my bed, in front of my closet. I'm supposed to leave for school in an hour and a half but I have nothing in my travel bag yet. I'm going on a two-day-one-night retreat today with the rest of the block so I'm supposed to be bringing clothes. I don't know why, but I don't have to energy to pack or even get ready for this! I actually love packing, no idea why I'm so lazy right now.

Anyway! Last Sunday, I went out with my family for our usual Sunday outings. We went to Kamuning to buy fabric for dad's new coat or something and then I finally bought my own white cloth that I'll be using as a background for some of my photos! We went to SM North-EDSA after that and drank Gong Cha, went a little shopping then ate in Army Navy. Ahhh! So much "food blog backlog"!

But, here's what I wore for now!




Top: Forever 21
Belt: Mom's
Shorts: Landmark, TriNoma
Flats: Crocs
Necklace: Forever 21
Peace bracelet: Greenhills
Black bracelets: POP! Culture

This is the first time ever since I was a kid that I had my shirt tucked in. I've just been scared of not looking good in it when the trend start it. Thankfully though I think it looks okay! Well, what do you think? Haha!

Okay, I really have to go and finish getting things ready now. Bye, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment