Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It's Been A Long Time Since I've Been Around

I've got Lady Gaga's "You and I" fever because it simply is one of her best songs. In fact, I don't even care so much for Lady Gaga anymore except, she did a good job with this song. If you haven't seen her performance - I'm sorry, I meant - the dreamy Joe Calderone's performance in the VMA's for the song, then click on the photo below:

Photobucket

So anyway, I'm back yet again. I've posted new photos up on my photo blog and you should go and check it out if you haven't yet! They're all school related and filled with pretty faces that I love. I've still been taking photos of random people on random days, so don't worry. I'm still very much intact with my photography side. Yey!

SO! Who wants a photo bomb?

August 25-26, 2011: Sophomore retreat at the retreat house somewhere in Taytay, Rizal! :) Such an emotional and fun experience with my block mates. Realized so much about them and how and why they are. I love them to the last straw, 'cause they always got my back and I promise I have theirs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

August 27, 2011: Had one of those random but meaningful talks with Kia after school while we waited for the rain to subside and for my driver to pick me up. The vending machine wasn't so nice to me that afternoon, so I gave my 20-peso bill to Kia instead. Haha!

Also went to the mall with my family that night then ate at Napoli. Will blog about that soon, too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

August 31, 2011: Day of reporting for our Principles of Audio-Visual Production class! We had the most bongga report I've ever seen, and it didn't even feel like reporting. Still so happy for my group for getting a really good grade on that report. Thank you to our block mates, our guest speakers, the maintenance from school, the people who we interviewed (Jason Magbanua being one of them!!) and of course our professor for helping make this one of the best things I've ever experienced! :)

Also, the next and last group reported that day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

September 5, 2011: CANZA shoot! Check more of CANZA (a fashion online shop by my friend, Patty Pascual) here by clicking me.

Photobucket

September 7, 2011: U-Mag Press Conference and TV Commercial shoot! Spent the first half of the day at Jessica's place for lunch and the TVC and getting ready. Then headed to their studio for our press conference. Yes, press conference. Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

September 13, 2011: Random day with my dear block mates, Grace and Danica. We headed to school to test our DVDs for our PAVP class then hung-out at my place 'til it was time to leave for PEP practice. Picked up Liz, Teng and Karla from Moon Leaf, Katipunan. Ahhh, Hakka milk tea I need you.

Photobucket

September 17, 2011: Headed to Megamall with family for dinner and went dSLR-video window shopping. Ate at CAJUN which again, I will blog about soon! :)

Photobucket

P.S. Aren't my parents cute? :)

September 18, 2011: Whooole day shoot for our project for our PAVP class! Did a debut video for our pseudo-debutant, Nadine Sagales (who was also our assistant director, by the way). We went to Indigo Salon for our first shoot, then to the church in White Plains for our second shoot (that wasn't included in the video), then to Fun Ranch for our third shoot, then to Nadine's place for our fourth and last shoot! Tell me if you want to see the video! :) It really is special and one of my favorite projects ever.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the rest is history! We've just finished our Sports Fest last week and the Mass Communication society won 2nd place for the Cheerdance Competition! Yey! And our PEP Squad (which I'm proudly a part of) won "Most Supportive Cheering Squad"! All those nights of practice definitely paid off! Hoorah! Watch the routine here:


So, I'll talk to you guys again hopefully soon! :) Thanks for still sticking with me and I can't believe I've reached over 6000 hits on this blog! Y'all are so special! Thank you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment