Monday, June 6, 2011

Food blog: ZenTea

Yesterday, I went with my parents to the ABAP Gym 'cause I figured there would be nothing better to do here at home. Thankfully, I got a chance to meet-up with one of my best friends, Hannah and I finally got to taste ZenTea! Guys, this is the fourth milk tea place I've been to. My very first and number one favorite is Bubble Tea, then my second was Happy Lemon, then Moon Leaf, then ZenTea. I'm not kidding, I think my sister and I really are trying to taste all the milk teas in town. I wouldn't mind though.

So anyway, Hannah told me ZenTea has more than one branch in Taft but she took me to the one in the EGI Tower 'cause she said the one behind DLS-CSB is always full of people and she only mentioned the one near St. Paul Manila when we had our drinks already. It made no difference though 'cause when we got to the tea shop, it was full of people and the baristas were really busy. I didn't get to take photos of the place 'cause I was too busy looking around and talking to Hannah. I was surprised to see the prices were REALLY cheap though. Plus, the place itself shouts "STUDENT-FRIENDLY"!

Hannah and I both got the ChocTea, large and hallelujah, we only paid P65.00 (each)!!! By the way, to save you from the little embarrassment I had yesterday, it already has pearls, you don't have to order. Haha! The baristas were pretty quick though, 'cause the place was packed and yet we only waited for around 5 minutes! So again, the place didn't have seats left for us so we walked back to McDonalds to hang-out there.










The drink was very good, but not as chocolatey as Bubble Tea's Chocolate Milk Tea. Plus points though because the large was actually large, and not a rip 0ff at all! They were very generous with the pearls, too. Milk Tea without pearls bore me and kind of make you a bit sick of it right away. I wouldn't mind going back to ZenTea at all! Especially when I crave for milk tea when I'm in ABAP, I would definitely think of walking all the way there.

I haven't seen Hannah since her party two weeks ago so we had a lot to talk about. Especially since we didn't get to talk much during the party. We laughed, talked, and she got mad a little for personal reasons. Ah, reminds me of high school.









Ain't she super duper purrdy???

No comments:

Post a Comment