Sunday, May 29, 2011

She Smiles To Make Me Happy

I still have like four drafts saved here but I keep on pushing them off the pile or forgetting... Or choosing to forget. Heeeeeh. Here's an outfit post though. I don't even know why I'm posting this at past midnight when I know most of you are already asleep or maybe insomniacs like me.

Elora and Patricia

Patricia, Mark, Elora

Elora and another Patricia who we call Patty

Patricia, Angelica, Elora
ekskyuz zi peys

Gray dress: Forever 21+
Shoes: Rue de CMG (for P799!!!)
Hair and make-up: Buff and Polish (neighborhood parlor)
Clutch: Gift from my parents

Wore this to Hannah's debut last Friday at Manila Hotel. She wanted us girls to wear something that isn't black but sparkly and this is the only dress I could find that I found close to the theme. Forever 21 saved me yet again, lol.

By the way, don't you just love the price of my shoes? I went to Trinoma last Wednesday to buy shoes 'cause the pair I was supposed to use broke and Mr. Quickie said he couldn't fix it. So I went shopping alone and was very happy to see Rue de CMG's sale: P999 for 2 pairs and P799 for one pair. I wanted to buy another one, believe me. But after trying on around six to seven pairs, I gave up and left. They didn't even want to let go of me, haha! I think they're still having the sale right now, 'til May 31 (tomorrow) so go, go, go!!!

I'm not promising but I'm going to try to post at least two or three of the entries I have saved later today (May 30). Or maybe I should promise so I do it... Okay, I promise. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment