Friday, May 27, 2011

Before and After

Before
Still at Manila Hotel for Hannah's debut

Last night was my best friend Hannah's debut. She looked really pretty and I'll be posting photos from last night when I come back home later. I just wanted to post before and after shots of me 'cause I find it funny how fixed hair and make-up can change EVERYTHING. Thanks to Buff and Polish (neighborhood parlor) for my hair, make-up and awesome manicure.

By the way, I didn't get to go to the Bloggers United event yesterday and I actually cried over it. I didn't get to go 'cause my enrollment took longer than expected so my friend Liz had no time left so we didn't go anymore. Oh, well. There will be other events and chances!

After
Home in sleep clothes,
sad about Bloggers, tired from the party
hahahahaha

Will blog again tonight. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment