Thursday, June 9, 2011

Something Pretty But Hard To Open

A few weeks ago, my dad went on a trip to Uzbekhistan. Of course, it's all for the Amateur Boxing Association of the Philippines. Anyway, while he was there, he bought these pretty cool jewelry boxes. He's giving them to some people but thankfully my mom gave me one of them! I just saw them tonight, like an hour ago and I found them super cute and pretty, but TERRIBLY hard to open, and they seem a bit dangerous. I'm pretty sure this is perfect if you're pretty careless and you get robbed a lot.


Left: That's what it looks like opened. That wooden blade is supposed to be the lock thing.
Right: That's the inside of the box! Very small but a bit deep so it has enough room for your favorite jewelry

That small thing in between the cover and the head is another lock.
So you slide the cover down and then turn.






This model is my favorite. I love the white wood and interior!



This is the one my mom gave me though. This was the hardest one to open!
Now I'm getting used to it. Oh, and mom told me to be careful since the lock at the bottom
can be very dangerous, like I said. Haha!


Pretty, right?!

Okay, I just felt like sharing this with you guys. I have to go to bed now 'cause thanks to my friend Nicole Ceballos, I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow! :) Will tell you about it tomorrow, when I get home.

Good night, friends!

P.S. I'm sorry the quality of the photos aren't so awesome. We have really bad lighting here at home. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment