Friday, June 10, 2011

Make Up, Make Up.

Last Friday, I was invited by my friend from grade school, Nicole Ceballos to her make up class graduation. I was really excited but at the same time really nervous. I haven't seen her since the fifth grade and we've only been contacting each other through Twitter, text, e-mail and we sometimes talk on her blog (which you should all check out, of course). So when I got there, I didn't talk much and I was too shy to take photos. But after awhile, I got the hang of it and took photos freely. Well, sort of. Nicole kept telling me to take photos of other models/artists but I was just too shy. Haha. I really have to work on my people skills.

Nicole's first model, Melissa Yu.







See the finished Melissa Yu, hair and make up by Nicole Ceballos here.

Nicole's second model, Daniella Rodriguez.






Unfortunately the test shots I took weren't so nice.
Here's the finished Daniella Rodriguez with the make-up artist, though!




Nicole's third and last model, Sasha Hawkins.
I love her name.











I had to leave early, so I didn't get to see the finished Sasha Hawkins.
I'm sure Nicole did an awesome job in making her a bride, though!


One of the other make-up artists, Carla (in blue) with her model, Michelle.

Carla (blue), Nicole (green).



The make up artists I met and observed last Friday at Cheryl Cabanos Makeup Academy are very talented and I'm really regretting right now that I didn't get to socialize with all of them more. Humongous thank you to my friend Nicole Ceballos for that afternoon and to the other artists who let me take photos of them and their models. I really can't wait to work with Nicole in my future shoots!

She's very talented and I can't wait to see the official photos from her graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment