Friday, July 8, 2011

TBM is Coming Soon!

Good evening, guys! I hope you're all safe at home while the rain is pouring hard outside. But anyway, hello! I haven't written here in such a long time, it's crazy. School has already been kicking our asses and again, I'm either tired or working or worrying. Hahaha! BUT! School isn't my only vice right now...


TBM IS COMING SOON!

What is TBM? We can’t spill any secrets just yet, but let me mention that this will be one of the fiercest and most beautiful advocacy there is! So why not go and follow the TBM Twitter account to be updated and so you can read our tweets that will bring you to the edge of your seats ‘til September? So many things TBM has in store for you, and we promise you’ll love them all!

As of right now, we already have your favorite Internet celebrities replying to our e-mails and supporting our advocacy. We also have other people who are big in the industry and supporting us! We even have sponsors. So if you're thinking that we're just playing around, THINK AGAIN! TBM is going to be big, you guys. BIG!

See you on September 24, 2011, yes? Go to my ask/tweet me on Twitter/message me on Facebook (if you’re my friend) if you want to join our big event! Hope to see you there!

TBM. DARE TO BARE.

Tumblr Ask: http://eloratakesphotos.tumblr.com/ask

Twitter: http://twitter.com/EloraPicson

No comments:

Post a Comment