Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Uplate For An Update!

Corniest title ever, but I haven't blogged in awhile even though I feel like blogging almost every time. I just haven't had the energy nor the time lately since so many things are in my head. Just wanted to update you guys on some things that I've been up to!

Well, as some of you may know, I'm now part of a very talented creative team. It's made up of writers, models, and amateur photographers like myself. We're quite big compared to the teams I've seen, since there are six of us. We've put up a big advocacy which I'll be talking so much more about this week since we're launching our Facebook page in a few days! We're really excited about all of it 'cause it's something that we didn't expect to be so big - we were simply planning a shoot then ended up starting an advocacy, which we're very proud of. So please, support us and follow us for updates on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TBM_2011 You can also see who the members of our creative team - slash - advocacy are there 'cause we posted our promotional photos there already (our current Facebook profile photos lol)!

School has been pretty good. My minor subjects are slowly disappearing and my major subjects are kicking us pretty well. We stress over them (major subjects) so bad every week 'cause we're not so used to having so many of them. Well, they're only three but you catch my drift! I love them all though, except one of them causes us so much stress that we all feel like we'd die of fear every time we have that class. Aside from that, I'm beginning to enjoy my classes since we're getting so close to be real Mass Communication students with all the work we're doing. And I even got good recognition in one of my major classes and it feels so good to be recognized because of something that I love to do (writing). Oh, and we've been on already two class trips because of our major classes and they were both really good.

I also had a hiatus on my photo blog which was very disappointing. But now I've started to post every week! I've done it twice now and I think it's going pretty good. See, I've been making it a point to take photos as much as possible so at the end of the week, I compile them, edit then post them on my photo blog! I find it very comforting and fulfilling 'cause I feel guilty when I don't take as much photos anymore. So many things to take photos of, I feel like it all goes to such a waste when I don't have my camera with me. Also, I feel more motivated to bring my camera with me even if it's heavy because I feel like I'm putting so many people down when I don't post at the end of the week lol. I'm totally craving for a big shoot though, with models, props and so many clothes! Ah, heaven. I really want to have a shoot soon, when all the school stress dies down. So pleasseee contact me at kelorajpicson@gmail.com if you want to have a shoot with me as your photographer. I have so many pegs in my mind, it's crazy!

There are so many things I want to do, but time and responsibilities prohibit me mostly. And I want to buy so many things but lack of money prohibits me from that, too. Hahaha! I'm so glad though that I finally had the energy or the drive to blog even just a little to update you guys! Thank you for continuing to view my blog, it is greatly appreciated. I'll update more 'cause I feel like I'm abandoning my blog which isn't really part of the memo.

Take care all, stay dry from the storm!

Here's my promotional photo and first time to model ever in my life. It's for TBM, friends. Always for TBM. Hahaha!

Photobucket
Photography: Liz Pasana
Make-up: Liz Pasana's cousin
(I'll update this when I talk to Liz! Sorry!)
Styling: Andi Altamira

No comments:

Post a Comment