Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Teenage Dream

I just got back from a small talk with Arielle when I read my friend Nadine's tweet:

"Taking my baby steps towards my dream of having
at least 1 photo included in a photo exhibit
and to be included here ☞ twitpic.com/51x3uw"

I replied telling her that one day I'd walk in to a Canon store and suddenly shout, "OMG IT'S NADINE" 'cause I do believe that she will be known as someone great one day. I have one of those times when she'd upload something on Facebook or her photo blog then I'd feel inzekyur 'cause she's damn talented (excuse the swear).

After that, I began thinking about where our dreams will take us and lately, I've been STALKING, yes, stalking my favorite blogger/s hehe and I just can't believe how successful they are only as 19 to 23 year olds. It's crazy how the internet has really helped us all, don't you think? I'm actually typing up another blog about my favorite bloggers/influences so watch out for that!

Anyway, right now I can't help it, but I keep doubting myself that I can make it. Sometimes I believe I will be someone big in the industry, but I don't want to let myself down. But really, I can't imagine myself not being a part of the photography/writing/magazine world in the future. I can't imagine myself not being somewhere I love and I have a strong passion for. I can't imagine Nadine not being a fashion photographer, I can't imagine Chiara not being a professional model-slash-nurse-slash-advertising woman-slash-business woman. I can't imagine my friends in other places aside from the career they want to land in.

Is it just me or am I just being really positive? Or is this a sign that 2012 will not happen and in ten years all of us will be as busy as our favorite bloggers/photographers/models? I can't believe that I'm actually going for what I want now, actually. I can't believe I'm sure of what I want t0 do and I really want to be successful.

Dreaming can only take us so far, and I believe hard work can take us all to the top. We're all walking with glass legs here and I know that a few criticisms will make them crack once in awhile, but when we reach the top, I know that we'll all be there with the perfect smiles and legzzz hahaha! I really do hope my friends and I can reach the top and prove to people that we can do everything we want to do.

I'm basically rambling 'cause I just thought of blogging at the last minute. Ah, the joy of dreaming... and being random!

Yes, I'm using Katy Perry
because of the title...
And because she's smokin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment