Monday, May 23, 2011

Today Was Fun

So today was fun! I spent it with great people and God bless them. :)

I left around 2:30PM to go to school to check on some stuff for enrollment. Thankfully, it wasn't traffic so I got to school in no time! I really want/ed to enroll by tomorrow/Wednesday or Thursday 'cause of my full Friday schedule, but apparently the only way that could happen is if I paid the reservation fee which I didn't even know about. So I'm stuck with Friday instead.

E. Rodriguez minor traffic!

I love Gilmore so much 'cause it has old houses.

No other vendor was there except that guy who smokes while
he gives you your junk food.

After that I headed to Gateway to buy my last minute gift for my best friend, Hannah and to meeting with Karryl for a surprise. I just have to mention how guilty I was when something happened in Gateway! I was heading to Fully Booked when a girl around 20+ years-old came up to me and told me she and her friend were spreading the good news about Jesus. She was asking me questions and I freaked out a bit and I really was in a hurry so I told them, "I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry." Then she smiled and said, "Okay." The minute I got in Fully Booked, I felt extremely guilty. :( Sorry, Papa Jesus!

After buying my gift for Hannah, I headed to some stores and then texted Karryl that I was heading to Pancake House for our meeting. I had to wait for her a bit in Pancake House but it was okay 'cause I smiiiiled when I saw her! She was in Singapore for a little more than a month this summer and I was happy to hear that I was her first St. Paul friend who she saw this summer! Yes, touched. We ordered food and then started catching up. Then we started talking about our surprise project that I will tell you about SOON!

My grilled cheese sandwich that was served with potato salad.
Favorite forever!

Karryl's banana pancakes!

Look at that cutie! Hihi.

Hard at work! Can't wait to tell you guys about our project!

Karr's photography: My iPod Touch and Blackberry

After our meeting, I headed to National Bookstore to have my gift wrapped then finally left and headed to Hannah's place for her birthday dinner.


Hannah with my gift in her hands!!!



Stuck with Angeli the entire night!

Hannah with their cutie patootie dog, Fufu!

Miguel, Fufu, Phillip, Angelica, Elora.

After hanging out at the sala for a bit, we had dinner in the kitchen!

Small fact about me:
I don't like putting too much sauce on my pasta

When I was around 5 or 6, I would eat pasta WITHOUT the sauce. I'm not kidding. Only my family knows and memorizes that about me and tonight Hannah and friends found out. HAHAHA!

At the strike of 12AM on May 23, Hannah's boyfriend, Kim and her childhood best friend, Angeli surprised her in her house with her favorite cake from Conti's and Nilaga 'cause it's her favorite! Was really bummed last night since I was supposed to be a part of it but I had transportation dilemmas. Grr. Still really sweet though! So we had the Mango Bravo for dessert.


So yummyyyyy <3

After so many laughs and food in the kitchen, we headed back to the sala to hang-out and we first wanted to play LIFE but then we changed our mind and played Monopoly instead! We played in teams so it was more fun. We all did nothing but steal from each other so it was all fun!

The wheel thing for LIFE

Kim and Hannah: A dog that looks like a zebra to me

Angeli and Elora: A shoe, I don't know why :))

Miguel and Phillip: An awezum car


Hi from all of us! :)

We all had to leave early since Hannah has school today (May 24 - it's past 1AM already lol).


Aside from Hannah's birthday,
it was also their month anniversary! :)


My best friend looks so happy! :)

And now she looks silly! HAHAHA

Thank you for a great day, everyone! :)
Happy 18th birthday, Hannah! Love you, betch!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment