Tuesday, May 17, 2011

#PhilFashionWeek: Days 3 to 5.

First of all, I've never felt this blessed by Him ever since I've rid myself of my anxiety attacks so thank You! Every night I came home from around 12:30AM to 3:00AM, I still gave time to God to say thank You, whether or not I felt productive for the day. It's not everyday your friend texts one of the people in charge of Philippine Fashion Week and gets you an internship so I'm really thankful. :)

So anyway, hello again! I've wanted to blog every night of PFW but I was always tired and sleepy when I got home or I would be lazy and thinking of what I should wear 'til I had to leave again for SMX. SMX isn't exactly near my place, you know. In fact, who actually lives near there? Anyway! Here's the PFW blog I promised.

May 11, 2011; PFW Day 3, Internship Day 2
Like I said last week, I didn't do much - well actually, nothing at all for my first day which was the second day of PFW. For the next day though, I got to work at registration for awhile which was fun and how happy was I to have Bjorn x Manila for my first "customer"? I had to pretend I didn't know who he was though, 'cause he might think I'm a stalker and all. The girls at the registration are really nice and they were very helpful.

Photo taken from Rachelle Sy, third girl from the right!

After awhile though, the original girl who's place I took for the start of the day arrived and I got back to doing nothing. Then my best friend Hannah arrived with our friend Angeli to watch the L'Oreal presents Yvonne Quisimbing and Lyle Ybanez show which might I add, is the first fashion show I've ever watched in my entire life. It was awesome and the designs were really good. Hannah borrowed my camera since I didn't know I was going to watch the show since I didn't have an I.D. yet, but my co-intern got me a stub. Thank you, Jihad! Then she put her memory card in and took out my 4gb SD then after the show she couldn't find it anymore. Which is okay, 'cause she lent me her 2gb SD the next day then she replaced my 4gb with an 8gb! Thank you, Hannah. Labyu. So I didn't get to take photos during the show. After the show, we attempted to eat somewhere near SMX but since we were broke and we found out the prices, we skipped and separated and went home.

Collage by Hannah! This is the only one she posted from that night.

May 12, 2011; PFW Day 4, Internship Day 3
The next day (Thursday), Chiara and I had a "mini-shoot" near the escalator of SMX. She forgot her fake I.D. at home so we were both a little problematic.

Photo by: Elora Picson

But... I got in the function for the first show of the night (Forever 21) with her and another intern. And this was what greeted me:

and this
Photos by: Elora Picson

But there's more! I saw the brand ambassadors of Forever 21, Tricia Gosingtian, Lissa Kahayon and... :"> David Guison. HAHAHA. How informal is that? Anyway, when I saw them, especially Tricia and David, I felt like God was looking down on me and was saying, "Masaya ka na?" 'cause they're two of my favorite bloggers!!! Co-interns were taking photos with them and they were taking photos with each other too. Chiara did nothing but try and push me to take photos with David or Tricia but I just stood there and took photos of other people (hence, the photo of Chiara, Kristin and Xian above) and the Forever 21 set.

They left for a bit and I was left with Chiara in the function oh, and I can't believe I forgot to mention this awhile ago, but my other favorite blogger, Denise San Jose was there the entire week and I got to meet her during my first night. I was like, "Hi, Nissy? I'm Elora!" She was like, "Oh, nice to finally meet you!!!" I was like, O.O YEY SHE REMEMBERS ME. So anyway, she was there as a photographer for L'Oreal backstage and then she went in the function of F21. I can't believe it but I actually had a conversation with her about her film camera and the F21 set. I had to go though 'cause people were starting to enter and I that was the first day of my usher job.

That day I met the okay, I'll admit, scariest person ever. I got scared of him 'cause it was my first time ever to usher and I had to block a row for someone so this guy got mad 'cause I asked him to move. Whuteverrr! That day was so tiring and new to me so when I got in the van with Chiara, I was more than happy to finally rest and sit down.

May 13, 2011; PFW Day 5, Internship Day 4
For Friday the 13th, I continued being an usher and it was more tiring 'cause I was getting pretty used to the "system" and I started running around and stuff to get people seats. I stopped handling people with "reservations" 'cause I got freaked out so I was handling guests/commoners. I got a chance to take some photos in the Cybershot presents Luxe Wear Collection which was a really good show. I'll be posting all fashion show photos in my photo blog by next week or by the end of the week, though. After that was the Wrangler show which was held in Mall of Asia so we didn't get to usher for that. The show that I was waiting for most though was Oxygen's and it was amazingly awesome. Haha! Their set was hot and fierce (it was red) and the music by The Misshapes was perfect. I didn't get to take photos 'cause I wasn't allowed to bring my camera when I ushered so I don't have any photos of the show to present. I didn't get to watch the Marlon Rivera, M Barretto, Esac show anymore 'cause I hung-out with Chiara and some other interns outside the function and ate dinner.



Days 6 and 7 were long days so I'm separating them from this post, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment