Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 16: One day!

Good evening, everyone! I spent the afternoon with my sister today, going to the mall and eat. Really fun spending time with my sister. We don't get to hang-out just the two of us so much anymore 'cause she's so busy with work and she just got home from a four-day vacation with her high school buddies!

Thank you God for my Kaka. :)

Day 16: Dream house

I have a dream HOUSE in a subdivision and I have a dream APARTMENT/CONDO in the city. I

If I'd still live in the Philippines when I start my career, I'd love to live in an apartment in Makati or Ortigas! Along New Manila wouldn't even hurt, far from Balete though, ples. And if I had to live outside the country, I'd love to live in New York or San Francisco, or London. I want a simple apartment/condominium, very modern. Perfect for one or two! I'm not good in describing things like these. Better yet, I'll show you floor plans! Did I ever tell you guys that I LOVE LOOKING AT FLOOR PLANS?

I like this, but the bathroom's too small.

I loooove this, but can anyone tell me
what LINEN means in architecture?

I like this toooo!

I also have apartment favorites that I've seen in movies:
  • I like Carrie Bradshaw's apartment, not the one with Big though.
  • Matthew McConaughey's apartment in "How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days" is awesome
If I wanted to live in a house here in the Philippines though, I love my current house too much to leave it for another. My mom designed our house with all her love and I would love to live here forever if I had the chance. I always feel safe in my house! When I get married though, I want a house in the same subdivision or in another subdivision that's close to ours.

I made a floor plan a few months ago of my dream home:

It sucks and everything and I don't even know if this
is architecturally correct. Here's my dream, though.

I even brought this to life when I played SIMS 2 and it was awesomeee! I even put in a room for a teenager and it was cool. I'd really want to live in a house/apartment/condo/whatever like this.

One day God will bless me and whether or not it will look like any of these designs, I know I will appreciate it because it came from Him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment