Saturday, April 16, 2011

As if I haven't talked about myself enough.

Facebook survey, would rather do it on my blog. 'cause y'all know I'm bored!


NAME: Karissa Elora Picson

AGE: 17

BIRTHDATE: March 31, 1994

PRESENT ADDRESS: Quezon City


WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. last beverage = Pepsi

2. last phone call = My mom

3. last text message = Trish Iblan

4. last song you listened to = Topcat theme song!

5. last time you cried = Yey, I don't remember. :)


HAVE YOU EVER:

6. dated someone twice = Um?

7. been cheated on = By a friend, I think.

8. kissed someone & regretted it = Naaaaw. Kiss as in beso, okay.

9. lost someone special = Yessss.

10. been depressed = YES!

11. been drunk and threw up = No and I'm proud!


LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Green

13. Sometimes I like pink

14. Sometimes I like blue or red


LAST YEAR (2010), HAVE YOU:

15. Made a new friend = Yes!

16. Fallen out of love = Yes?

17. Laughed until you cried = A LOT!

18. Met someone who changed you = YES.

19. Found out who your true friends were = Yes.

20. Found out someone was talking about you = YES.

21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list = Yes, beso!


GENERAL:

22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = I know all of them. Maybe there are just some who I don't recall actually talking to as much as the others.

24. Do you have any pets = Yes!

25. Do you want to change your name = No, I love my name. :)

26. What did you do for your last birthday = Celebrated it two days early with my best friend (shopping, movie, food) and then had dinner on my real birthday at Cyma with my famileh.

27. What time did you wake up today = 9:30AM as always.

28. What were you doing at midnight last night = According to my Twitter, I was busy discovering new photographers. <3

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = BEACH TRIP WITH ANYONE (anyone being my family and/or friends, hello)

30. Last time you saw your Mother = Last night.

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = Nothing.

32. What are you listening to right now = Big Bang Theory!

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = Tom Felton, oh yeh. Yeh, not yeah. I'm not kidding, look at my Twitter favorites!

34. What's getting on your nerves right now = How obsessed I am with tweeting.

35. Most visited webpage = Facebook, Lookbook, Blogger, AddictingGames, YouTube and Tumblr.

37. Nickname = Elora, Bam and E.

38. Relationship Status = Singleeeeeee

39. Zodiac sign = Aries

40. He or She = HE.

41. Elementary = Miriam College and Benedictine IS.

42. High School = Benedictine IS.

43. College = St.Paul QC.

44. Hair color = Black.

45. Long or short = Forever long!

46. Height = 5'4"

47. Do you have a crush on someone? = YES.

48. What do you like about yourself? = My changes!

49. Piercings = My ears. I want one or two more on them, though.

50. Tattoos = DREAM.

51. Righty or lefty = Righty all the way.


FIRSTS:

52. First surgery = I've never had one. I don't know if sewing my forehead counts as surgery though.

53. First piercing = I've had my ear piercing ever since I was a baby.

54. First best friend = Carmen

55. First sport you joined = Volleyball!

56. First vacation = I'm not sure if Indonesia or Baguio came first.

58. First pair of trainers = This I'm really not sure about.


RIGHT NOW:

59. Eating = Nothing.

60. Drinking = Nothing.

61. I'm about to = Type. Look, I did it!

62. Listening to = Still Big Bang Theory.

63. Waiting for = me to finish this.


YOUR FUTURE:

64. Want kids? = Yeah, I think so.

65. Get Married? = Maybe.

66. Career? = Photographer, writer.


WHICH IS BETTER:

67. Lips or eyes = Eyes.

68. Hugs or kisses = I find hugs to be more special.

69. Shorter or taller = Taller!

70. Older or Younger = Older.

71. Romantic or spontaneous = Mix!

72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Both!

73. Sensitive or loud = Both!

74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship.

75. Trouble maker or hesitant = I like people who think before they act.


HAVE YOU EVER:

76. Kissed a stranger = No.

77. Drank hard liquor = Naaat really.

78. Lost glasses/contacts = Misplaced.

79. Sex on first date = NO.

80. Broke someone's heart = No, I don't think so.

81. Had your own heart broken = Yes!

82. Been arrested = Nope.

83. Turned someone down = Yez. But not in the way that y'all are thinking. You know... Friends!

84. Cried when someone died= Yeah.

85. Fallen for a friend = Um?


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

86. Yourself = YES! I love myself.

87. Miracles = Yes, but there's always a reason behind everything.

88. Love at first sight = It's possible.

89. Heaven = A million times YES!

90. Santa Claus = Yes. Sort of.

91. Kiss on the first date = I don't know.

92. Angels = YES! So many angels around me, so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment