Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 15: He is always with you.

I baked cookies today! View and you will get cookies: http://eloratakesphotos.tumblr.com/ You think I'm kidding? I've been replying to my friends who viewed and I'm giving them cookies when we see each other, lol. I'm so proud 'cause they're perfect. Let me brag about baking, okay? I don't get to do it much. I'm also proud and happy 'cause I've been putting off baking for months now and FINALLY I did it! So, so proud. :)

Day 15: Bible verse


"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

I have to be honest that I don't read the bible unless I have to for school. So I don't know a lot of bible verses, except for the 1 Corinthians verse that everyone knows about and my favorite bible story is when Jesus multiplied the fish and bread for everyone. That was awesome, 'cause it showed me how loving and caring Jesus is.

Back to the verse that I chose. I have to be honest that I had to search "bible verses" on Google just to find one for this post. I decided to use this one 'cause I've been feeling Him around me the past month, because I've been trying hard to be close to Him again. I guess when I turned into a teenager, I didn't only separate from my family, but also I guess from God because I took everything for granted when I was in high school.

Now that I'm growing up and I got a huge wake up call (attacks), I've realized how present God is in every situation. Now every time I do something, He's always in my mind and I TRY to do the best I can in avoiding anything that can hurt me, my family, my friends and my God. I've also realized how everything in life is connected and we should always remember that God gives us hardships to appreciate the good things more! That's why when something bad happens now, I try to think that something good will come out of it because I know there will be! :)

I love You God. Thank you for always being with me, my family and my friends.
ALSO MY CRUSH, GOD. Thank you. HAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment