Monday, May 9, 2011

Oh, my gaaah.

All morning I've been getting things ready for a big day, going from blog after blog and tweeting. It's only 11:30AM and I've already watched two DVDs: Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen and Down To Earth and also, I haven't eaten breakfast. This is all coming from a girl who came home at 1AM because she picked up her mom from the airport.

So this morning Nigel Barker (@beautyeqation) tweeted about posting questions on his site that he can answer. With a crave of professional comments, I've been posting on the website what I think of him and so far what my "career" has been going through and I wanted comments on a shoot I did. I posted a few hours ago or an hour ago and I was thinking it would take ages for him to reply. I went back to the website a few minutes ago and apparently the photo didn't attach!!! :( So I tried posting again and nothing happened!




Yes, someone left a comment. Guess who!


I could just die and burn right now!!! I feel so embarrassed. :( Another thing happened: It was posted on Facebook!


YES, SOMEONE LIKED IT. I didn't even check to see who it was anymore. I even hid this from my news feed 'cause I feel so embarrassed. Hahaha! What is wrong with me? Why am I so embarrassed??? Oh, well. I tried. I will regain confidence maybe later. Hahaha! Or maybe 10 posts on the blog later.

In other news! I have large news for you guys but I don't want to post anything about it yet 'cause I don't want to jinx it. I'll blog about it tonight, when I get home, dead or alive. Haha!

P.S. Thank you, God! You're giving me more than what I prayed for. I love You! :)

P.P.S. Reese Lansangan featured my blog on her blog!!!

Check it out here!

Thank you, Papa Jesus! I love You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment